Playtown Tullamore Is The Perfect Play Centre For Children Of All Needs & Abilities To Enjoy And Express Their Imagination In A Safe Fun Environment.
As Well As Day To Day Visits From Children Of All Needs & Abilities, We Currently Welcome Members Of LOFFA (Laois Offaly Families For Autism) On Their Monthly Trips.
We Want Playtown Tullamore To Be a Sensory Experience For All Children of All Abilities To Be Able to Experience Together And We Welcome Suggestions At All Times As To Ways We Can Further Meet This Goal.
Following Feedback , We Have To Date:
– Installed Disposable Hand Towels Instead Of Loud Hand Dryers In Two Of The Bathrooms
– Installed Shop Front/ Unit Names Including Pictures To Illustrate The Particular Play Area
– Placed Characters In Each Shop/Unit To Reflect/Illustrate The Area Children Are Currently Playing In
– Provided Bright Colourful Rooms for Childrens Enjoyment
– Provided Bright Colourful Windows To Each Play Area To Reflect/Illustrate What’s Inside
– Ensured Predominantly White Shop/Unit Fronts To Ensure Bright Welcoming Appearance
– Continued To Provide An Overall Hands on Play Experience
If You Feel There Is More We Can Do, Would Like To Come In A Group/Individual Basis Or Would Like Us To Meet A Particular Requirement, Please Let Us Know By E Mailing Us On playtowntullamore.ie Or By Contacting Us On 0872287550 (Frankie) Or 0879855601 (Sinéad)